WhutEvaDaFuck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss whatever the fuck is on your mind

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male
Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It Empty
PostSubject: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 4:13 pm

So yeah some of us do like to listen to hole albums, so tell us the last one ya listend to, by who and rate it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peoplelooklikeme
devil6mike
WEDF Staff
WEDF Staff
devil6mike

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 12:41 am

jeff buckley mutha fuckas yeah boi
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/devil6mike
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 12:44 am

A Tribe Called Quest- The Low End Theory.. 8.9 Awesome awesome album!

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It ATCQ-TheLowEndTheory

Last edited by on Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 10:40 am

BucketHead- Enter The Chicken.. It was an interesting album, Surj played alot on the album and the mix of his voice and the "higher" singers wored pretty iight id say.. I give it a 7.5.. its something id listen to over again but its nothing to be obsessed over... Id recommend it...
Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It CD-BucketheadEnterChicken

Last edited by on Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 11:33 am

Iight Saul Williams- Self Titled.. Umm I only listen to it once so far and im most likely listen to it again.. I liked it, had some weird but awesome words to say.. i dugg it.. umm im gonna rate it a 7.1... Id say give it alisten to.. some of yas might just like it...

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It 51QWJ8CERNL._AA240_
Back to top Go down
Vagrant
Novice
Novice
Vagrant

Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 12:33 pm

Isis - Panopticon. It's good, but not their best album. Very atmospheric and great to listen to when going to bed.
8.0/10
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 12:43 pm

Emerson, Lake, & Palmer- Debut Album was amazing! id have to thank Gina for reminding me about em.. So Thanks! lol.. But on with my rate... im gonna rate this album a 9.. this was a great album with the hits like "Lucy Man" and "Take A Pebble" and the awesome Instrumental song "Tank".. I highly recommend this album to yous all... Thanks...

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It 081227222369
Back to top Go down
Vagrant
Novice
Novice
Vagrant

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 1:43 pm

Of Montreal - Hissing Fauna, Are You the Destroyer?

Are really trippy pop album in the vein of Sgt. Pepper, The Beach Boys, or the Flaming Lips. The only real flaw is that the first have is better than the second.

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It 3238912

8.5/10
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 1:55 pm

The Beatles- Magical Mystery Tour..

What a great album.. One of The Beatles Greatest albums but highly under rated.. It has some of there greatests hits like:
1. Magical Mystery Tour*
2. Fool on the Hill*
3. Flying
4. Blue Jay Way*
5. Your Mother Should Know* (awesome song!)
6. I Am the Walrus** (A masterpeice!)
7. Hello Goodbye*
8. Strawberry Fields Forever* (a song so great it dosent even need a discription)
9. Penny Lane**
10. Baby You're a Rich Man (great song)
11. All You Need Is Love**

Come on ppl theres not a bad song on this album! I Highly recommend this album to any music fan.. I Give this album a 9.5

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It Magical_mystery_tour
Back to top Go down
Vagrant
Novice
Novice
Vagrant

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 2:00 pm

-.5 for having the worst album art ever.
Back to top Go down
Vagrant
Novice
Novice
Vagrant

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 2:43 pm

And now for one of my personal favorite albums.

Radiohead - Ok Computer

One of the single most creative efforts ever to be recorded, and possibley my favorite album of all time (next to Abby Road and Dark Side of the Moon)

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It Radio_head_-_ok_computer_-_front
9.8/10
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 2:49 pm

Hell Yes! Awesome album!
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 3:06 pm

Blind Melon- Nico

One of my favorite band.. This album i just listen to for the first time.. this is there 2nd studio album.. With song on it like my faorite "Soup" & "Life Ain't So Shitty", this album is pretty good.. It has some folk sounding songs and a some trible song on there and some nice mellow driven music to it.. But im gonna give this album a 6.5, id still recommend it though... it has a nice feel to it...

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It Nico_front_01
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 10:16 pm

The Beatles - For Sell

Well this album was made before everyone desided to "experiment" with drugs.. lol.. its a nice lil foot tapper, i can dig it.. It has some nice hits like "8 Days A Week" & "Mr. Moonlight" but over all its an oay of an album.. i give it a 6 outta 10....

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It 415A0VKZ8GL._AA240_
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 11:59 pm

Metallica - Master Of Puppets

One of the greatest metal albums to hit since Black Sabbath's Sabbath Bloody Sabbath.. This album was all round great, from its first to last riff, this Album kicked ass.. One of the most inspiring albums to hit the metal spot light.. I give this album a 9.0 outta 10..

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It 547
Back to top Go down
Vagrant
Novice
Novice
Vagrant

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 12:06 am

The Flamming Lips - The Soft Bulletin

For a first listen, it's left a great first impression. I rarely enjoy albums this much on a first listen, but I'm willing to say its is probably better than Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots.

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It FlamingLipsjpeg
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 12:25 am

Vagrant wrote:
The Flamming Lips - The Soft Bulletin

For a first listen, it's left a great first impression. I rarely enjoy albums this much on a first listen, but I'm willing to say its is probably better than Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots.

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It FlamingLipsjpeg

Agree this is a 9.2 album! i love this album!
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 1:01 am

Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited

Let me say what an amazing album.. Bob Dylan is the man and always will be... This is one of my faviorite albums.. not much to say but listen to it!! lol i give this album a 9... thanks bob for all the great art..

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It Wheel_04
Back to top Go down
Vagrant
Novice
Novice
Vagrant

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 2:15 am

Man, more people need to get in on this!
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 2:24 am

Vagrant wrote:
Man, more people need to get in on this!

yeah i know.. you should somehow tell the school to get on here... tell all the talkitive internet music junky stoners!! lol theyd love it here
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 2:49 pm

Metallica- Ride The Lightning

One of my favorite insperational albums i have hear to pla metal.. with songs like call of the Ktulu and ride the lighting how could this album get an better?? i give this album an 9.3 outta 10.. highly recommend a give this one a listen..

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It 1120282413_83e9ed13f2

Last edited by Y3llowL3dB3tt3r on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Incognito
Novice
Novice
Incognito

Male
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 3:25 pm

The Mars Volta - The Bedlam in Goliath

While the mars volta are one of those bands that i DONT dislike any of their song their new album the bedlam in goliath i feel is the worst one they put out yet....im not sayin its bad im just sayin that compared to their other cds this ones songs arent as good as the old ones...you wont find a "day of the baphomets" or a "the widow" on this but i still say their music is amazing and its alot better then alot of the shitty mainstream band out their today

i give this album an 7.8 outta 10

also keep in mind i like TMV's brand of trippy crazy music i mosly recomend this for someone who has heard them before or music like this and i almost guarantee someone who hasnt heard this kind of music before would rate this album lower

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It Folder

as for the songs themself the ones i think are worth mentioning are Aberinkula Metatron and Agadez those 3 i think are the best....id go into further detail but im too lazy at the moment

( i also think we should review and rate the songs in the albums we listen to or the ones worth mentioning )
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/incognito88
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 5:03 pm

Blind Melon - Blind Melon

One of the most under rated albums of the 90's.. With amazing hits like "No Rain", "Holyman", "SleepyHouse", & "Drive".. How could this album go unheard!? This is one of my personal favorite albums of all time.. With the sound and drive from this band all they wanted from life was to make music, nothing better nothing worst.. Just music from the heart.. With lyrics like

"All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
You don't like my point of view
Ya think that I'm insane
Its not sane... its not sane"

and

"As I feel the moon rise
The time that all feels is the right time
Here in our sleepy house
As I wipe eye bugs away, the candle flickers at me to say
And in my head I sometimes pray"

With the loving sounds of Vocalist Shannon Hoon and the mellow sound of
Christopher Thorn - guitar, steel guitar, mandolin and harmonica
Rogers Stevens - guitar and piano
Brad Smith - bass, flute and background vocals
Glen Graham - drums and percussion

This album should be heard by all.. The last band to save the hippies and one of he greatest albums to come outta the 90's.. I give this album a 9.5 outta 10 in my book.. For all that might disagree then yous need to learn about the art of music.. I highly recommend this to everyone to take a listen too.. Thanks Blind Melon for your art and insperation...

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It B000002UY5.01.LZZZZZZZ
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 6:59 pm

David Bowie- Hunky Dory

My first listen through i liked it.. Its pretty awesome album.. With hits like "Changes", "Oh! You Pretty Things", & "Life On Mars" thing album was interesting and fun to listen to.. Its different.. I Give this album a 7 outta 10.. Id recommend ya to listen to it...

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It David_Bowie_Hunky_Dory
Back to top Go down
Incognito
Novice
Novice
Incognito

Male
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 7:33 pm

Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf

What can i say? i love this album queens of the stone age did a great job on just about everyone of their songs and the radio theme was a great touch...what i mean by radio theme for some of the "thick" ppl out there is every now and then they have the sound of station changein and an announcer come on makeing it seem as tho ur listening to this while in a car...its a nice added touch that i enjoy but before i come off track the songs themself are incredible....i can easly listen to the entire album its not one of those CDs where you'll want to skip around due to a few shitty songs...the singing from calm and normal to the high pitched scream isnt the best vocals ever but it doesnt take away from the songs and for this type of band i feel suits them(ive heard them called "stoner rock")...the drumbs guitar and bass are all well done too even tho i like the drums a lil bit more then the other instruments

as for the song themself ive takein this next part from Wikipedia and everything in between "--" i added...

1# "You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar, But I Feel Like a Millionaire" (Homme, Lalli, Oliveri) – 3:12
--i love the intro...you hear the sound of a car door the car start and the raido switch to a channel and then the announcer speaks a little then the song begin...the song itself is one of my favorites unusual lyrics but still very nice--
2# "No One Knows" (Homme, Lanegan, Oliveri) – 4:38
-- the song everyone knows by them...what can i say? i like it but startin to get a lil played out but thats my fault--
3# "First It Giveth" (Homme, Oliveri) – 3:18
--love the drums very calm vocals with the lyrics themself are enjoyable--
4# "A Song for the Dead" (Homme, Lanegan, Oliveri) – 5:52
--good song...the vocals are unusual but somehow works--
5# "The Sky Is Fallin'" (Homme, Oliveri) – 6:15
--very atmospheric kinda floaty beginning and as the song goes on it still kinda retains that feeling..very good never the less--
6# "Six Shooter" (Homme, Oliveri) – 1:19
--now this ones very different then what ive heard so far...morbid to say the least and alot of screaming but i love it!!--
7# "Hangin' Tree" (Homme, Lanegan, Johannes, Oliveri) – 3:06
--good song vocals are almost calming even tho they sound kinda scratchy but its meant to be like that--
8# "Go with the Flow" (Homme, Oliveri) – 3:07
--love this song easly my favorite on the album--
9# "Gonna Leave You" (Homme, Oliveri) – 2:50
--its a good song and i can easly listen to it but it doesnt grab me like the onther songs do--
10# "Do It Again" (Homme, Oliveri) – 4:04
--good song not much to say but the vocals and guitar stand out to me on this track--
11# "God Is in the Radio" (Homme, Lanegan, Oliveri) – 6:04
--ok...guitar stand out to me but not the best--
12# "Another Love Song" (Homme, Oliveri) – 3:15
--eh...might be my least favorite song on the album...ok ya it is--
13# "A Song for the Deaf" (Homme, Lanegan, Oliveri) – 6:42
--weird song to say the least but then again alot of the songs on this album are--

* Contains an incomplete version of "Feel Good Hit of the Summer", that features all of the lyrics replaced with rhythmic laughing, toward the end of the track, after about 30 seconds of silence.

14# "Mosquito Song" (Homme, Melchiondo, Oliveri) – 5:37
--another weird one and also the most different then all the others with the use of an acoustic guitar--

* Mentioned on the track listing, but labelled as a hidden track. The first 30 seconds of this track are silent.

...as for the album all together id give it an 8.8 out of 10 a personal favorite to listen to...great driveing music too imo

:twisted:

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It Queens_of_the_Stone_Age_Songs_for_t
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/incognito88

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next