WhutEvaDaFuck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss whatever the fuck is on your mind

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male
Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 7:34 pm

Ya you might like there cd, but who went and saw em!? huh.. they're even better live!!! hahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peoplelooklikeme
Incognito
Novice
Novice
Incognito

Male
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 7:37 pm

dam you! go to hell!!! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/incognito88
Vagrant
Novice
Novice
Vagrant

Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 7:41 pm

Y3llowL3dB3tt3r wrote:
Ya you might like there cd, but who went and saw em!? huh.. they're even better live!!! hahahaha

That's weird, I TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 7:41 pm

Vagrant wrote:
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r wrote:

That's weird, I TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!

yeah and who else was there?? i think i forgot..... :lol: Razz
Back to top Go down
Incognito
Novice
Novice
Incognito

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 8:49 pm

Symphony X - The Divine Wings of Tragedy

this wont be a real review since im only doin this while i wait for my next few albums to download.....

since my cars in the shop and ive got nothin better to do right now with my time then post these things...while i wait for the good albums to download i noticed i had this bands album and i figured "why not?"

well to be honest i waisted my time with this...the instruments we good i mean they are talented and im not trashing the genra of music they play at all...whatever it is im not gonna bother thinking right now but anyway yah i didnt like this album at all...i got the first 3 or 4 songs down and gave up...i cant listen to them all the way threw and i cant force myself to sit and listen....while others out there might say its great and im an idiot for saying this i dont care but id rather participate in the pain olympics then sit threw that crap again....as soon as im done typeing this im deleting that crap off my computer

2 out of 10
Back to top Go down
Incognito
Novice
Novice
Incognito

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 9:29 pm

Audioslave - Audioslave

ok now that a real album downloaded time for me to get back into the swing of things....

well ive been a fan of audioslave for a while and now that ive taken the time to download and listen to an entire album now i can finally review their selftitled and have an ideal of how well they put and album together

1st off Chris Cornell's voice is amazeing and the "funky" style of music the former members of rage againt the machine bring with them works perfectly...and the album itself all i can say is its great....love it and enjoy listening to it and to anyone thinking of pickin this one up i highly recommend it its worth the money or the computer space u use to download it :twisted:

1. "Cochise" – 3:42
--great song to start with love it! everything works great together bass guitar drums vocals--
2. "Show Me How to Live" – 4:37
--favorite song hands down!! love driveing fast to it and love CC's voice in it soo badass--
3. "Gasoline" – 4:40
--another great song to drive to but its a lil more chill then the previous track still good tho--
4. "What You Are" – 4:09
--great song and sounds like he put feeling in this--
5. "Like a Stone" – 4:54
--again great song and has alot of feeling in it too--
6. "Set It Off" – 4:23
--great song keep up with the funk of the instruments and when he says "fuck" it surprised me and cought me offguard lol--
7. "Shadow on the Sun" – 5:43
--CC does not hold back with his voice in this one while it seems softer then other songs his voice is still powerful--
8. "I Am the Highway" – 5:35
--a softer song but still very good--
9. "Exploder" – 3:26
--the bass really stands out to me and whats better then that funky bass? lol-
10. "Hypnotize" – 3:27
--1st thing that grabs my attention is the drums and bass and its different to not hear CC scream his ballz off the hole song lol--
11. "Bring Em Back Alive" – 5:29
--good song but didnt quite feel it like the onther ones--
12. "Light My Way" – 5:03
--good song to say the least CC delivers in vocals again Razz--
13. "Getaway Car" – 4:59
--good lyrics when combined with the vocals nice slower song too--
14. "The Last Remaining Light" – 5:17
--its ok wasnt really feeling this song--

alltogether i would give this album a 8.6 out of 10

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 Front

Last edited by Incognito on Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Incognito
Novice
Novice
Incognito

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 1:49 am

Rage Against The Machine - The Battle Of Los Angeles

while i havent really listened to them in a while i am a fan of ratm and i should have downloaded this album long ago...if u havent guessed by my audioslave review im a fan of the funk and well rage is all about the funk lol

its a very good album all around and i say its a def to look at and their first 3 songs i can say are easly some of the best songs they have and even tho some of their songs are simple to play their still very fun on bass atleast lol but anyway....

im gonna be quick with this one and only talk about a few of their songs the rest ill leave up to you to listen....

1# "Testify" – 3:30
--one of their best song...love the beat and the lyrics--
2# "Guerrilla Radio" – 3:28
--the one song that everyone knows if they even remotely heard of rage...remember it back on MTV? hmmm?--
3# "Calm Like a Bomb" – 4:58
--love the bass in the beginning! and the crazy ass guitar--
4# "Mic Check" – 3:34
5# "Sleep Now in the Fire" – 3:26
--great song believe theres a video for it too but anyway great guitar and the lyrics are awsome!--
6# "Born of a Broken Man" – 4:42
7# "Born as Ghosts" – 3:22
8# "Maria" – 3:49
9# "Voice of the Voiceless" – 2:32
10# "New Millennium Homes" – 3:45
11# "Ashes in the Fall" – 4:37
12#"War Within a Breath" – 3:37
13# "No Shelter" – 4:06 (European and Australian bonus track)

i give this album a 8 out of 10

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 RAtM-BattleofLosAngeles
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 4:02 pm

Ludacris- The Red Light District

Iight well i felt like listening to something differnt so i desided to listen to something alil differnt.. This album wasnt 1/2 bad, i liked it, craz beats and lyrics were crazy lol.. i kinda felt like a pip listening to this album lmao.. but yeah it was pretty bad ass.. Id recommend it to have a listen to.. I rate this album a 7 outt 10..

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 7fa40fd4df9b08f814c4bda7c7b488da
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 10:46 pm

The White Stripes - White Blood Cells

Wut can i say? with hits like "Fell In Love With A Girl", "We're Gonna Be Friends", & "I Think I Smell A Rat", this album was pretty damn good.. Ive listen to it over and over again and i havent gotten tired of it yet.. I recommend to all to take a listen.. i rate this album a 7 outta 10..

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 The_White_Stripes_-_White_Blood_Cel
Back to top Go down
Vagrant
Novice
Novice
Vagrant

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 10:58 pm

Fell in Love With a Girl has a crazy ass video for those who arn't Stripes fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRDi67G0Siw
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 11:09 pm

i love that video.. maes me wann aplay with legos again lol
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 12:54 am

The Beatles- Abbey Roads
Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 Evolution

Wow, umm were can i start?? Oh yeah.. Whattah Amazing fuckin album!! Who ever said Sgt Peppers is there best album is crazy! Its a great album, but come on this i believe is there best work i ever listend too.. with the music to the lyrics, its some of the crazyest best shit i have ever heard... like...

1. Come Together
2. Something
3. Maxwell's Silver Hammer
4. Oh! Darling
5. Octopus's Garden
6. I Want You (She's So Heavy)
7. Here Comes the Sun
8. Because
9. You Never Give Me Your Money
10. Sun King
11. Mean Mr. Mustard
12. Polythene Pam
13. She Came in Through the Bathroom Window
14. Golden Slumbers
15. Carry That Weight
16. End
17. Her Majesty

Some of the best tunes to come outta the beatles... With there B side being only one song and some of the greatest melidies & lyrics ive heard in a long time i still dont now how this album isn't the greatest album ever lol.. This is my all time favotie ablums.. I wish everone would listen to this album atleast once lol.. I give this album a 10 outta 10.. thanks for the great music guys...

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 Abbey_Road
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 9:30 pm

Led Zeppelin- Led Zeppelin I

One of Zeppelin's Bast albums with songs like:
1. Good Times Bad Times
2. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
3. You Shook Me
4. Dazed and Confused
5. Your Time Is Gonna Come
6. Black Mountain Side
7. Communication Breakdown
8. I Can't Quit You Baby
9. How Many More Times

Theres not much i can say but listen to this album.. lol.. Some great vocals emoition and tunes.. A 7.6 outta 10

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 LedZeppelinLedZeppelinalbumcover-716782
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 10:07 pm

Tool - Ænima

Wow what a album!! One of my favorite, probley my favorite metal album.. This album is just an eardrum orgasum.. My god! This album has my favorite drum proformances iv ever heard off of one alone album & some of my favorite lyrics and string notes.. Like really 46 & 2; the song Ænima its self is mind blowing.. How could anyone hate this band? Some of the most talant outta one band besides well, The beatles! lmao.. I personally have to say this is the "Sgt Peppers" or "Abbey Roads" of metal.. well prog metal for those thats want to be an ass about it.. But with there personal believes on Life, Religion, & the Future of mankind and with the help of there good friend Bill Hicks, this album will blow your mind and have ya think for hours.. I used to listen to this album atleast twice or more a day (with the good help of a friend) and i highly highly recommend that you pic this album up and listen to it over and over again.. Each time it will get better and better and i promise you that.. I give this album a perfect 10 outta 10..

1. "Stinkfist" – 5:11
2. "Eulogy" – 8:28
3. "H." – 6:07
4. "Useful Idiot" – 0:38
5. "Forty Six & 2" – 6:04
6. "Message to Harry Manback" – 1:53
7. "Hooker With a Penis" – 4:33
8. "Intermission" – 0:56
9. "jimmy" – 5:24
10. "Die Eier von Satan" – 2:17
11. "Pushit" – 9:55
12. "Cesaro Summability" – 1:26
13. "Ænema" – 6:39
14. "(-) Ions" – 4:00
15. "Third Eye" – 13:47

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 %C3%86nima%20-%20Tool
Back to top Go down
Vagrant
Novice
Novice
Vagrant

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:25 am

I wonder your friend is that you mentioned Rolling Eyes .

Anywho, REVIEW TIME!!!!

Pig Destroyer - Phantom Limb

Brutal as fuck.

8.2/10
Back to top Go down
Vagrant
Novice
Novice
Vagrant

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:34 pm

Napalm Death - Fear, Emptiness, Despair

Listening to all this grindcore makes me want to bring back Zombie Grinder.

8.1/10
Back to top Go down
Vagrant
Novice
Novice
Vagrant

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:48 pm

Vagrant wrote:
I wonder your friend is that you mentioned Rolling Eyes .

Anywho, REVIEW TIME!!!!

Pig Destroyer - Phantom Limb

Brutal as fuck.

8.6/10

Updated scrore.
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 11:23 pm

Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath

Wow let me tell ya, this album was fuckin annoying! Like the first few songs like the song Black Sabbath, The Wizard, And NIB were cool but other then that the rest was annoying as hell! I really dont reccomend that ya listen to the album but you can listen if ya want.. i give this album a 5.5 outta 10..

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 482

Dio's Better lmao
Back to top Go down
Vagrant
Novice
Novice
Vagrant

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 6:27 pm

Soundgarden - Superunknown

Awesome album, and a much more mature one compared to earlier efforts.

Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 1:37 am

Vagrant wrote:
Soundgarden - Superunknown

Awesome album, and a much more mature one compared to earlier efforts.

One Of My Favorites!
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:09 pm

Dave Matthews Band - Crash

This album was pretty groovy.. I liked this album.. Great songs like "Crash Into Me", "Drive In Drive Out", & "Cry Freedom" This album was pretty cool.. With the mellow sounds of Daves voice & and the incredible music of the rest of the band i recomment this album.. I give this album an 7.6 outta 10

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 Crash_b000002wyt
Back to top Go down
Vagrant
Novice
Novice
Vagrant

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 3:19 pm

David Bowie - Low

For a first listen, it was phenomenal. Absolutely phenomenal.

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 DB-Low
10/10
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 10:59 pm

WolfMother - Wolfmother

Well... even though i thought i was listening to led zepplin and then relized i wasnt once i remember it was wolfmother this album wasnt 1/2 bad.. its like if led zepplin didnt say baby everyother word and if the drums were downgraded and barly any guitar solos lol.. but for the most part i liked it.. check it out.. 7 outta 10

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 4unbip4
Back to top Go down
Vagrant
Novice
Novice
Vagrant

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 2:30 pm

David Bowie - "Heroes"

It wanted to be as good as Low, but it wasn't. Still pretty great though.

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 DavidBowieHeroesCover
Back to top Go down
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It   Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 5:35 pm

Tim Buckley - Happy Sad

For my first time givin this a listen through i really enjoyed this album i could deffently feel the emoitions and feelings in this album.. With awesome songs like "Buzzin' Fly" & "Gyspy Woman" theres not much i gonna say but give it a listen to if you can or want! i reccomend this album to be heard.. 8 outta 10

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It - Page 2 HAPPY%20SAD
Back to top Go down

Last Album Ya Listened To And Rate It
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next