WhutEvaDaFuck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss whatever the fuck is on your mind

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transformers Old and New

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightsurfer
WEDF Staff
WEDF Staff
Nightsurfer

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Transformers Old and New Empty
PostSubject: Transformers Old and New   Transformers Old and New EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 4:10 pm

Hi there my fellow toon heads.

I was a huge fan of the 80's Transformers, to the point of having all the toy line up to 1988 and some newer ones.

I loved the cartoon..it was a must see when I was a kid. so my question to you is what version do you like best, Old school or the Newer stuff?

I can say I wasn't a fan of the newer stuff, but my boys dig it..
Back to top Go down
http://www.generalforum.com/forums.php
R1pperZ
R1pperZ

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Old and New   Transformers Old and New EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 5:59 pm

I never got into the first cartoon, from the few screens I've seen it wasn't too detailed. I liked the CGI transformers at first, it was a whole new style of doing cartoons and made the transformers flow perfectly from flying to transforming. The newer ones I've seen seemed to be kinda lame. The movie was lame too. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://r1pperz.spaces.live.com
TwilightDawn
TwilightDawn

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Old and New   Transformers Old and New EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 11:52 pm

I have seen the new Transformers movie and the old anamated one...I still prefer the old anamated one. I know the art wasn't CGI or anything frankly it was kind of flat, but I liked the story line of it better than the live action one. Smile
Back to top Go down

Transformers Old and New
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WhutEvaDaFuck :: Television-
Jump to: