WhutEvaDaFuck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss whatever the fuck is on your mind

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAIR!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r
Novice
Novice
Y3llowL3dB3tt3r

Male
Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-02-11

HAIR!! Empty
PostSubject: HAIR!!   HAIR!! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 4:58 am

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU EVAN!

The movie begins in a small town in Oklahoma, where Claude Bukowski (John Savage) is boarding a bus for New York City, to be drafted to fight in the Vietnam War. Once he arrives in New York, he encounters a tribe of hippies in Central Park ("The Tribe"), including George Berger (Treat Williams), the leader; Jeannie Ryan, a young pregnant girl; Lafayette "Hud" Johnson (Dorsey Wright), a black man with a large afro; and Woof Daschund (Don Dacus), who has long blond hair. The four befriend Claude and share some marijuana.

The next morning, Berger suggests that the tribe crash a debutante ball to meet the beautiful and wealthy young debutante Sheila, whom they had encountered earlier in Central Park while she was riding horseback. The five hippies crash the elegant dinner, and Berger dances on the dinner table singing "I Got Life" before he is arrested. The tribe do not have bail money, so they are jailed, during which time there is rendition of the title song "Hair" during a prison riot. Later, Berger goes home to ask his father for bail money which he says he will give him if Berger cuts his hair. Berger refuses and his mother then gives him the money without his father's knowledge.

Once out of jail, the tribe goes to Central Park with thousands of protesting hippies. Claude tries LSD, and experiences bizarre hallucinations of marrying Sheila, watching her fly around the inside of the church while pregnant, and then the wedding being consumed by fire. The Tribe finds Claude alone at night, still high from LSD, and they all go swimming naked in the reservoir. The Tribe plays a prank by taking Claude and Sheila's clothes, so Sheila has to hail a cab while she is naked. However, the tribe becomes upset at Claude when he indicates that he plans to go to the Army the next morning to begin boot camp.
HAIR!! Hair
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peoplelooklikeme
AmberDelridge911
AmberDelridge911

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-02-19

HAIR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAIR!!   HAIR!! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 10:57 pm

i like the Movie Hair-Spray. =)
Back to top Go down
Ray Shot The Sheriff
Ray Shot The Sheriff

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-02-11

HAIR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAIR!!   HAIR!! EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 11:18 am

Sounds like a movie I can masturbate too... Wow You know what I can't even I believe I said that. What the hell is wrong with me?

Blah screw this I'm going to white castle...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rayisbackstrongerthanever
TwilightDawn
TwilightDawn

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-07

HAIR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAIR!!   HAIR!! EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:13 am

It was a better play than it was a Movie.
Back to top Go down

HAIR!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WhutEvaDaFuck :: Movies-
Jump to: